Sunday, 18 September 2011

The more I think on it, the more I wonder if perhaps Kelly MacDonald won't sneak in and win the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress. I'm anxiously awaiting Boardwalk Empire's return next week and though in terms of favourites I'm rooting for The Good Wife and Dexter at tonight's show I have to bet on a horse that's going to win...or at least could win, and I wonder if - despite the love for Mad Men if Boardwalk Empire could sneak in and sweep. So, I'm going on the record and predicting Nucky for the win. The Emmy's are on in a few hours...I'll see how right I am.
             
Any last minute hopes?

2 comments:

Ryan T. said...

Parks and Recreation for the win. It's hopeless, I know, but wow does it deserve it. Who do you think will win Comedy Series? Modern Family?

Fitz said...

I think Kelly MacDonald could win it easily over Moss this year.