Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Episodes: A Blog-a-thon

It’s been a few weeks since the 2010/2011 television season has been officially over and the Emmy nominations set to be announced tomorrow will be the culmination. I know that not all my readers are as interested in television as some, but I’m sure that most of them at least watch one show. I’m always curious to see what that show is and in anticipation of the Academy announcing their favourites tomorrow I thought now is as good a time as any to announce my blogging venture. It’s not necessarily about choosing your favourite show, as the name suggests it’s about episodes...
What’s your favourite scripted television episode of the last TV season? Did something from Mad Men’s arsenal leave you with voluminous praise for the medium? Or was it Michael’s goodbye trajectory? Or Community’s paintball massacre? The rules are slim – any show that’s scripted and any episode which aired from June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011 is fair game, create a post celebrating your favourite episode. It probably will be difficult narrowing it down to just one, but you’ve got three-and-a-half weeks to make your decisions – the list with be posted on August 6th. Just send me an email at dangerous.liaison231(@)yahoo.com when your link is up.
         
Can you remember your favourite episodes?

3 comments:

Ryan T. said...

Well you know I'm game for this. Narrowing it down to one though is laughably difficult. But it's definitely a fun challenge.

TomS said...

I linked this post to my piece tonight about Sherwood Schwartz, the American TV producer who just died at age 90. Check it out! I made mention of the unfortunate fact that i can't name one episode of a scripted show this season that I truly remember! (sigh)

theoncominghope said...

Wonderbar! I have just emailed you mine :)