Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Glee Meme, Day 23: A Character I Relate To

Continuing with the Glee MEME...
                      
No one really wins here; back when I took the Quiz months ago on Buddytv (under duress from a friend, before I actually cared about Glee as much) they told me I was Will Schuester. I do have my moments where I avoid conflict – which is classic Schuester, but I’m not sure I’m quite like him.

As much as I like Morrison on the show I’m somewhat insulted to be compared to him. I can be as high-strung as Rachel on occasion, but she’s a kind of crazy and though I’m not a reformed bully or a resident badass I completely relate to Puck’s Jekyll and Hyde issues.
                              
Sometimes I think I’m like Artie...well, except for the wheelchair bit – the voice of reason with a penchant for dry humour. I don’t think I’d qualify as a Glee character; I’m too sane for their crazy world.

6 comments:

anahita said...

god I love Mr Schu :P I probably relate the most to emma - plus I just love her wardrobe xD xx

Robert said...

Ooooooh! I feel like I'm definitely Emma...but I'm going to take the quiz and find out. Haha!

Ryan T. said...

Took the quiz... I'm an Emma. And other than the chronic phobia of germs, it's pretty damn spot-on I say.

Colleen said...

My sister pointed out that Mr. Shue cries in EVERY episode and now I can't take him seriously! I love him though and his voice is awesome. Hey, I just re-watched the finale (actually twice because I kept rewinding my DVR to hear the songs again). I had to go looking for the original version of To Sir With Love. If you've never heard it, check it out.
http://colleeniescouch.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-sir-with-love-lulu.html

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

ana well, seeing that you love mr. shue i'm okay with being him :)

robert let me know what you got.

ryan hee. are you good at giving advice then? i think jayma is just brilliant as emma, and despite her idiosyncrasies she IS good at her job.

colleen but morrison is a brilliant crier, when he cries he gets me depressed especially in the finale and the baby reveal. and yes, the original version of "to sir with love" is lovely. my mother LOVES that movie.

Robert said...

I am Emma, just as I predicted! haha.