Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Movie Meme, Day 25: A Movie I Plan to Watch

It’s not something I go around screaming from the rooftops, I don’t want to be a cinematic pariah, but I admitted a few months ago over at Movie Mobsters that I was yet to see Jurassic Park – in any incarnations. I promised Heather I’d watch it, though life and other crap have prevented me. I plan to – soon – I can’t think of any significant excuse, I just never got around to seeing it. It seems odd, but there it is…
All for the MEME.

7 comments:

Castor said...

You... you haven't seen Jurassic Park??? You should run to the video store now!

Ryan T. said...

The first film is really the only one worthy of effort. It's great. Whenever I see it, I feel like a kid again.

BTW you do not want to know how many "should have seen by now" movies I have yet to...

Marcy said...

Jurassic Park is awesome. I saw it over and over as a kid and it's just so much fun. Its sequels are painfully mediocre.

joe burns said...

Never seen it either, just a few parts of it.

Mike Lippert said...

I saw it in French class several times but have never seen it in English. I think I got the jist of it though.

Emma said...

Jurassic Park was one of my favourite films as a kid. Don't know if I'd love it as much if I watched it now for the first time, so it'll be interesting to hear what you think of it.

Jose said...

Did you guys know some scenes in Jurassic Park where filmed where I live?
I've seen that waterfall in the jungle a gazillion times, OK twice, I'm not much of a nature person.