Wednesday, 14 April 2010

A Pause in the Blog

...but not for long. As I promised, I've been virtually invisible these past few days. Life has taken over and whatnot, but I'll be back soon with reviews of Alice in Wonderland, Green Zone and Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang. By the time you read this I'll be somewhere hitting my head against the wall in a Linguistics Exams or writing another endless paper for some class; but I digress. Head over the LAMB and vote in my new poll in LAMB Casting The Color Purple. And you can keep checking the sidebar for constant posts that are not from me. 
     
I hope your week is going better than mine....

6 comments:

anahita said...

it's not. Does that comfort you somewhat? French and German are horrible horrible languages.

Good luck on all your work, I've a review of alice in wonderland coming up too, so we can compare notes xD xx

Castor said...

We all need a break from time to time! Enjoy yours :)

simoncolumb said...

fair enough man - by the sounds of things and as i know, it can be difficult to balance this whole blogging lark with teaching and stuff.

mental note, must mark kids school work ...

Simon
www.screeninsight.com

Simon said...

My week goes swimingly, thanks for asking. Have a nice hiatus.

Dreher Bear (...Where The Buffalo Roam) said...

I know what you mean (in the same boat), the semester is coming to a close and papers are coming closer to the deadline. Hang in there and I'll be looking forward to reading your upcoming reviews :).

Tom said...

I wish you the best in your studies. No need to worry about us. We'll be here.