Sunday, 11 October 2009

I Dreamed A Dream


I had a strange dream last night. Actually it was two dreams; it had to be because the juxtaposition of them is too ridiculous for it to be one. The first one was about Meryl Streep. No I didn’t kill her or anything, I just dreamt she won the Oscar for Julie and Julia. Yes, you heard it here first. Well I don’t think she’ll be winning, neither do I want her to win…but I did dream it. As usual she gave a splendid speech, but that didn’t assuage me. I was very pissed. And for some reason I was actually at the ceremony…not watching on TV. So yeah, that’s quite strange.
                
The second dream was somewhat perverted. It involved me, Sara Ramirez, Sandra Oh and Lindsay Lohan. Well obviously Sara and Sandra go together from Grey’s, but the inclusion of Lindsay was a bit arbitrary. Yes, it was that type of dream…which is vaguely embarrassing but in real life I never thought I’d go there with Sandra Oh, probably with Lindsay…and you must admit Sara Ramirez? Yum.

Now the weird part about the dream [no the licentious part wasn’t it] was that it seems that the second part happened at the Oscars…I’m wondering, where in the Kodak theatre is there room for me to perform acts of debauchery. Oh well, where there’s a will…
                      
I have a vague feeling that this post is inappropriate for a Sunday.

5 comments:

Univarn said...

"I have a vague feeling that this post is inappropriate for a Sunday." - Nah, it's only inappropriate if you believe Sunday carries with it a spiritual/overarching power in terms of a connection with a higher being. If it's just another day, it's good.

Though, out of curiosity with all the beautiful women in Hollywood your subconscious went with Lindsey Lohan? You may need to get that checked out :P

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

Lindsay had her heyday back in 2004 so yeah her in the dream was a bit weird...but I couldn't control it. It just happened. And I haven't given up on her completely - as yet

Walter L. Hollmann said...

I once dreamed that Meryl tried to get me to do naughty things with Mamie Gummer. why oh why do Meryl dreams inspire such...stirrings?

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

I could totally see Meryl Streep doing that. She seems freaky like that.

Anonymous said...

wow...the dream of Meryl was strange...she is already hounded us in movies but now you have to deal with her in a dream Andrew...a place you have no control...you cant even change the channel...that is just sad. The second dream was surprising but no completely shocking, save for the Lohan part...but sweet dreams with Sara! :D