Friday, 25 September 2009

What the F***!

The freakiest shit happened to me today. For no apparent reason – I mean, untouched without preamble with any goading the monitor of my computer did a back flip. Yes, my monitor one of the normal-not-a-flat-screen-huge-monitor literally, and I say literally merely for dramatic effect, fell off from its stand and toppled over backwards. To the floor. And by the way it’s still working. Yes, a three-and-a-half foot fall and it’s intact. I don’t if I should be freaked out or not. If I had seen this on TV I’d have probably expected it to come out looking like this. Or at least not working. But let me tell you when it fell [yes I saw this traumatic event] I was thinking I am so going to need some money right now. I can't live without this thing.

                    
This reminds me of when I was five and fell from a two story building onto some asphalt and only ended up needing one stitch. Weird? I know. Is God trying to send me a message? Is he trying to tell me, "Andrew, enough with the computer. Get a life!" Is this way of telling me that I have a problem. Do I need to confront this? Is there a Bloggers Anonymous, or Internet Addicts Symposium I should attend? Should I? Anybody?

                   
I didn't think so.

4 comments:

Univarn said...

1) No you don't need to confront this.
2) There is a Bloggers Anonymous, it's called a Bar.

Now as for why this happened. It happened for two reasons:
One you already know, the second you must perform a complicated and elongated task seeking out in depth answers, by shoot first, ask questions later, ultimately finding out in the end it was your evil twin you never knew about that has been living these past 15 years in your attic...

hmmm, wait a second, maybe I need help too :x.

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

No... you don't need help you seem fine to me...

retreats awkwardly to exit....

CrazyCris said...

if you find a Bloggers Anonymous please send me the details! :p

Alex in Movieland said...

yes, it must've been some kind of a sign