Friday, 4 September 2009

SHAME...SHAME...SHAME

I've not looked at enough films this year. That is so obvious...some just came out and others... I've just been really lazy. 
                                            
So far...this year I've seen only sixteen films...which is not very good. What's going to happen when good films start hitting me left and right as the Oscar season approaches? GAH. I sense a burnout...

I'll start this weekend. Hopefully I will see at least half of these...some on DVD of course by Monday...
The Inglorious Basterds
Julia
The Brothers Bloom
Cheri
The Hurt Locker
Away We Go
Whatever Works

District 9
                                
And what I might see...and then again...maybe not...
17 Again
State of Play
Funny People
The Time Traveler's Wife
                                  
God this is shameful. Maybe I can assess the year so far next week...if I see most of these of course. Anyhow, head over here and see what Nick's thought of the year so far. 
                           
VOTE KATHARINE HEPBURN AWARDS

3 comments:

Wayne B. said...

I know exactly what you mean. I blame school myself, I can't wait til it's over.

James D. said...

Wow, I am at exactly 16 as well. I should be up to twenty by next week, with all the releases out now, however.

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

I'm quite embarrassed about that 16, although I shouldn't be. I at least hope to reach 20 by Monday.

Wayne: Unless you're not going to college Wayne it won't be over soon. School was punishment invented by adults. I stand by me belief.