Wednesday, 2 September 2009

The Musical & Me

Over at Award Talk, there's a list of ten good musicals and so I'm continuing the trend and listing my ten...at least what I think is my ten...I'm so indecisive I'll hate this list next week...and I won't rank them. You can posts your lists on your own sites or list them below.

 
          
In case you can't recognise them all...they are
                                 
Cabaret
Chicago
Beauty & the Beast
Moulin Rouge!
Funny Girl
West Side Story
The Sound of Music
The Wizard of Oz
Hello, Dolly!
Marry Poppins
               
As you can see I am besotted with the women...
                  

3 comments:

DEZMOND said...

To me, MOULING ROUGE is by far the best musical ever. Buzz Luhrman is a magician.

Douglas Racso said...

i love musicals but i hated chicago

mB said...

The one here that doesn't quite do it for me is WSS (maybe because it's the most male-centered of these? haha) - upon rewatching it lately it seemed much too long and while it has great numbers, it just.. didn't do it for me. That said, I am having a hard time coming up with something to replace it: Once? Victor Victoria? Dreamgirls?