Tuesday, 29 September 2009

I'm Easy...

Yes I am. Yes I am. At the moment I'm following 164 blogs. Is that alarming? I'm not sure. It's just that there's always a chance that someone writes something really profound and I miss it. That's why I never un-follow any blog. Even if they haven't posted in months. You never know what might happen. Crazy, right?
                               
I'm feeling really blue right now for no reason...I should probably go watch a movie. But what?
Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Rae Kasey said...

Rent The Lives of Others! :)

Univarn said...

A) If you're looking for something profound why are you following my blog? o.O

B) Go with a comedy... for the blues I recommend Hot Fuzz or Young Frankenstein.

Granted if you like being blue you can take my Physics exam tomorrow night.

Twister said...

Watch Mildred Pierce!

The film never dissapoints, and it's endlessly watchable.

knowingviews said...

I'm suprised you can read so much of other peoples blogs! You are - by far - the most updating blogger I follow!

Film to watch ... HEAT. Awesome film and then, you may be able to have a gander at the review I am writing alongside this comment!