Thursday, 24 September 2009

Damn That Link!!!!!

Even if you don't generally read links, even if you're not a classic movie fan head over here now and where you will find links for two quizzes. Do it! NOW I tell you. Okay if you want to...obviously. By the way, I'm Bogart.

                

Moving on...M. Carter gives a list of the worst villains in cinema. Who do you think is missing?
              

I hope you checked out my list of favourite actresses...
                   

Hunter's post is completely not related to film but it is hilarious!
                          

And in movie news...Diablo Cody is adapting Sweet Valley High. Okay then. and Barbie is making a movie..okay then, again. Thoughts?
            

And finally...[like I haven't been remind you enough] please vote in the Katharine Hepburn Awards: Final Round...and if you're a fan [or not] you can contribute a piece on one of her performances.

4 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

Did you go see Diablo Cody's latest movie? The one with Megan Fox?

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

I live eons away from the US [in Guyana, SA]. It's not here as yet. I'm not a big Cody fan, detest Fox...but I find Amanda Seyfreid Charming. So I'll probably check it out.

Lolita said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! I put your link up under the Bogart picture ;)

otherworldlyone said...

I didn't see it on your sidebar and if you haven't checked it out yet, you should: http://kidinthefrontrow.blogspot.com/

Since you're obviously into films, you'll love this guy.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Have a great weekend!