Wednesday, 29 July 2009

The Results: The Poll


So those results for the polls are in and wouldn't you know it the winner is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street with 15 of the votes, Moulin Rouge! was only 1 vote behind...and way behind was Chicago with 8 and then Dreamgirls with 3. I was thinking Moulin Rouge! would win... but Tim Burton takes it. I'll review the winning film by the end of the weeks. Thanks to everyone for voting. Below is my favourite scene/song from the film version.




PS. There's a new poll. VOTE VOTE VOTE. Comment below if you wish.

2 comments:

anahita said...

oh I'm so sorry I missed this poll!! was it favourite musical?? anyway, will do the one underneath pronto :D xxx

Alex in Movieland said...

I think I voted for Chicago... just because I'm very VERY familiar with the soundtrack.