Monday, 27 July 2009

Back to Broadway

I've been thinking about Audra McDonald a whole lot recently. She's my current celebrity wife. Yes, she's too old for me, and already married but when has that stopped me before? In case you don't know [and shame on you if you don't] Audra is a four time Tony winning Broadway superstar currently starring on ABC's Private Practice... an imperfect show... but all the better with Audra in it. She needs to get a good script and a great director and make her big screen debut. She had all the chops of any film actress right now, she's charismatic and she's gorgeous. But let me stop raving...






She got an Emmy nomination a few years back for her work in A Raisin in the Sun... but her voice is just amazing... so take a gander. What do you think?

No comments: